... Nice to meet you
I love to help leaders grow and build productive teams so their business can grow.
Before running my own consulting business, I worked for several years as the Vice President and Officer of a successful multi-million-member association across the U.S.
These days you’ll find me traveling (I love to travel), speaking at conferences, coaching leaders to step up their game, looking for the next new bird to photograph, and sharpening my saw (learning from other thought leaders).
While I enjoy speaking, and coaching, most of my time is spent creating content for my clients. My clients feel that I help them breakthrough barriers, uncover blind spots, and become better leaders (you might even say, become valuable leaders).
You can sign up for my email list here and you’ll get valuable tips to help you step up your leadership, communication, productivity. You might even get a few tips on birds (just for the fun of it).
To connect with me, you can find me on nearly every major social media channel. My favorite? LinkedIn.
- Association Insider for over 20 Years
- 12+ Years with AAA most recently Vice President Membership Strategy & Member Experience
- Proven practical approach coaching Executives & engaging Teams
- Multi Best-selling Author
- MBA, University of Tampa
- Trainer for Dale Carnegie
- Certified Leadership Coach & Trainer with the John Maxwell Team
- DiSC Human Behavioral Consultant
- Advanced Executive Training, The University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business
- Presented in multiple countries including Australia, Canada, Bahamas, & the United States
- Teaching from the elementary classroom to Graduate programs
- Keynote Presentations and facilitating Board retreats
My career has been spent in various forms of marketing, strategy, leadership, and membership. Born, and grew up in the city of Nassau, Bahamas, I came to the United States after launching a successful $100,000 personal college fundraising campaign.
I love watching old British comedies, reading about 10 books at a time, laughing so hard it hurts, singing Elvis songs, and traveling.
When I am not helping leaders like you grow and transform your teams, you can find me enjoying nature, watching birds, and photographing memorable moments. If it’s raining outside, you will find me in my comfy recliner reading those 10 books I mentioned – all at the same time, sipping on a nice hot cup of joe!