... Nice to meet you
I love to help organization’s build sustainable membership growth.
Before running my own consulting business, I worked for two decades inside small to large fortune 500 organizations, nationally and internationally.
Ever since I can remember, my career has been focused on creating a member-first mindset. From developing creative strategies for member recruitment, to building engaging member experiences, to developing retention triggers that get members to stay, I enjoy designing successful membership plans!
I remember how excited and scared, all at the same time, I was when I was asked to lead a 90k member deficit turnaround. Within 6 weeks, I worked with a team to create short-term quick wins and long-term strategies that exceeded the 90K member deficit, with an additional gain of 10k members!
Soon after, I pooled the resources across the U.S. and led one of the largest membership growth turnarounds in the history of the organization.
Today, I train member organization leaders to achieve the same kind of sustainable growth in their own markets.
My clients report that I help them break down organizational silos, identify membership quick wins, create engaging member experiences, clarify value-driven differentiation, and align the board, leaders, and boots on the ground.
You can sign up for my email list here and you’ll get valuable tips to help you step up your leadership, communication, productivity. You might even get a few tips on birds (just for the fun of it).
To connect with me, you can find me on nearly every major social media channel. My favorite? LinkedIn.
- Association Insider for over 20 Years
- 20+ Years of marketing, membership and leadership experience
- Hands-on Board Retreat Facilitation and Strategic Planning
- Executive Coaching and team engagement
- Multi Best-selling Author
- MBA, University of Tampa
- Certified Virtual Presenter
- Certified Human Behavioral Consultant [DiSC]
- DTM, Distinguished Toastmaster, toastmasters International
- Certified Trainer for John Maxwell Team and Dale Carnegie
- Advanced Executive Training, The University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business
- Presented in multiple countries including Australia, Canada, Bahamas, & the United States
- Associations, Credit Unions, Government, Non-Profits, Chambers and Universites
- Board of Directors, Executive Directors, Membership Leaders and Teams
My career has been spent in various forms of marketing, strategy, leadership, and membership. Born, and grew up in the city of Nassau, Bahamas, I came to the United States after launching a successful $100,000 personal college fundraising campaign.
I love watching old British comedies, reading about 10 books at a time, laughing so hard it hurts, singing Elvis songs, and traveling.
When I am not helping leaders like you build sustainable membership growth, you can find me enjoying nature, watching birds, and photographing memorable moments. If it’s raining outside, you will find me in my comfy recliner reading those 10 books I mentioned – all at the same time, sipping on a nice hot cup of joe!